Search by Keyword
This kit is designed for direct purification and concentration of double or single-stranded PCR product (100bp-10kb) or other enzymatic reactions with DNA Tini Spin Column from small samples. It will remove the primers or DNA fragment <100bp. Mini spin column (Cat# EZC101, $36 for 100 columns) can be replaced for larger samples by using the same protocol but doubling all the solutions. The PCR cleanup kit with Mini columns is also available (Cat# EZC201, $55/50 preps).
- Easy and rapid with 10 min. procedure using spin column.
- High DNA recovery
- Cleanup DNA from mini prep, PCR amplification (from 100bp-12Kb), and enzymatic reactions (eg. labeling, restriction, and dephosphorlation….)
-Remove Salt, primers, enzymes, dNTPs, and other impurities
*Add 100% ethanol before use: add 24ml 100% ethanol to 6ml 5xWash buffer.
**Bulk Tini Spin columns sold separately for leftover solutions (Cat#EZC106)
PCR Cleanup Binding Buffer contains chaotropic salt. Please use proper safety precautions and always wear gloves when handling the reagent. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. In case of accidental spill or contact, wash thoroughly with water, seek medical advice if necessary.
1. Mix 5 volumes of the PCR Cleanup Binding Buffer with 1 volume of DNA/PCR solution.
2. Load the sample mixture on the Tini Spin Column and spin in a microcentrifuge for 1 min at full speed (about 10,000 rpm). Do not load more than 350 l of sample on Tini spin column at one time. Discard flow through and load more sample mixture if needed.
3. Wash the column by adding 350 l of 1x Wash Buffer (Ethanol added) and centrifuge for 1 min.
4. Wash once with 350 l of 80% ethanol and centrifuge for 1 min.
5. Discard flow through and place the column back in the same tube. Open the cap and spin for 2 min. Note: this step is important since the residual ethanol may affect downstream applications)
6. Place the column in a clean 1.5 ml micro-centrifuge tube.
7. Add 5-30 l TE (10mM Tris,Cl, 1mM EDTA, pH8.0) or ddH2O (preheated at 65oC for better yield) to the center of the column and leave at room temperature for 5 min. Spin the column for 1 min to elute the DNA from the column.
Note: All prices in US Dollars