Streamline your PCR with abm’s 2X PCR MasterMix. abm’s 2X PCR MasterMix provides all ingredients necessary for PCR in a premixed and optimized format that simplifies the PCR workflow. Utilizing different Taq DNA Polymerases, abm offers a variety of highly sensitive MasterMixes to accommodate a wide range of DNA templates and performance needs. abm’s MasterMix with dye includes, in addition, an inert blue dye and a stabilizer which allow for direct loading of the PCR product(s) onto an agarose gel.
The use of Bestaq™ DNA Polymerase in this MasterMix offers:
• High-speed PCR without compromising accuracy
• High-processivity to reduce reaction time by up to 70%
• Robust and high yield across a wide range of templates
• Efficient amplification of DNA templates up to 15kb
• High-throughput PCR
• Robust amplification of AT- and GC-Rich sequences
• NGS Library construction
5 x 1 ml vials
Store at -20 °C.
This product is distributed for laboratory research only.
Caution: Not for diagnostic use.