Search by Keyword
- Electrical and water compartments are completely segregated, thus safer to operate.
- The fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane and cartridge life monitoring as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- The pre-rinsing program starts automatically when a new RO membrane is installed so there is no need for users to set up additional cleaning procedures.
- Two sets of dual-column purification cartridges work sequentially to ensure thorough removal of ions and organics in water.
- The system recirculates automatically every hour to prevent microbial from growing
- Resistivity is measured by a high-precision resistivity meter.
- Users can set water dispensing time for easy water collection.
- The system is equipped with a 30-liter PE tank (upgradable to a 60-liter) and a liquid level sensor.
- A 0.2 μm final filter or ultrafiltration filter (optional) removes final contaminants.
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
** Product water quality may vary depending on local feed water conditions.
Note: All prices in US Dollars