Streamline your PCR with abm’s 2X PCR MasterMix. abm’s 2X PCR MasterMix provides all ingredients necessary for PCR in a premixed and optimized format that simplifies the PCR workflow. Utilizing different Taq DNA Polymerases, abm offers a variety of highly sensitive MasterMixes to accommodate a wide range of DNA templates and performance needs. abm’s MasterMix with dye includes, in addition, an inert blue dye (Bromophenol Blue, with migration equivalent to 500bp DNA fragment) and a stabilizer which allow for direct loading of the PCR product(s) onto an agarose gel.
The use of Taq Plus DNA Polymerase in this MasterMix offers:
• Improved sensitivity and fidelity compared to conventional Taq DNA Polymerase
• Robust and consistent performance across a wide range of templates
• An economical alternative to Taq DNA Polymerase
• Routine PCR amplification of DNA templates up to 6 kb
• Suitable for a wide range of PCR assays
• TA cloning
5 x 1 ml vials
Store at -20°C.
This product is distributed for laboratory research only.
Caution: Not for diagnostic use.