Choose your priming methods with abm’s cDNA Synthesis Kit. abm’s cDNA Synthesis kit provides a comprehensive set of reagents necessary to generate high quality cDNA and offers the most flexibility in respect to priming methods and reaction optimization. Both random primers and oligo(dT) are included for a choice of general priming strategies and as alternatives to gene-specific primers.
• Maximal flexibility in priming – oligo(dT), random primers or gene-specific primers
• Robust cDNA synthesis from any RNA template
• High reproducibility and excellent yield
• Synthesizing cDNA from ssRNA
• DNA primer extension
• Sequencing dsDNA
• Constructing cDNA library
• Producing template for use in RT-PCR
• Labelling 3'-end of duplex DNA via end-filling reactions
• Generating probes for hybridization
In storage buffer containing 50 % glycerol.
Store all components at -20°C.
This product is distributed for laboratory research only.
Caution: Not for diagnostic use.