Synthesize cDNA from only 0.1pg of RNA with abm’s EasyScript™ Reverse Transcriptase. Using strategic modifications, abm’s EasyScript™ Reverse Transcriptase lacks the intrinsic RNase H acitivity thereby drastically increases the yield and achievable synthesized cDNA length (up to 9kb). In addition, EasyScript™ contains a fidelity-enhancing subunit which ensures superior accuracy in reverse transcription reaction(s).
• Synthesizing cDNA from a ssRNA
• DNA primer extension
• Sequencing dsDNA
• Constructing cDNA library
• Constructing libraries for serial analysis for gene expression (SAGE)
• Synthesizing cDNA in rapid amplification of cDNA ends (3’ & 5’ RACE)
• Producing template for use in RT-PCR or real-time RT-PCR
• Labelling 3'-end of duplex DNA via end-filling reactions
• Generating probes for hybridization.
Enzyme supplied with 5X RT buffer
Store all components at -20°C.
This product is distributed for laboratory research only.
Caution: Not for diagnostic use .