Convenient real-time RNA quantification in one-step. abm’s One-Step EvaGreen qRT-PCR Kit uses a combination of high-quality enzymes in a proprietary buffer system to deliver precise and accurate sample analysis in a high-throughput format. This kit offers ultimate convenience to the end-user in addition to guaranteed performance with respect to high sensitivity, superb signal-to noise ratio, and complete elimination of primer dimmers.
• Streamlined protocol in a simple single-tube reaction set-up
• High-quality, full-length cDNA from as little as 0.01pg of RNA
• Fully optimized for detection of low-copy genes
• Simple set-up for any RNA template
• Reduces pipetting steps to minimize the risk of contamination
• Gene-expression analysis
• Transcription analysis
• Gene cloning
• High throughput applications
• Virus detection and quantification
This kit includes 50X qRT-PCR Enzyme Mix and EvaGreen qPCR MasterMix
Stored all components at -20°C. Protect the EvaGreen qPCR MasterMix from light.
1. Aliquot reagents to avoid contamination and to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
2. Primer concentration should not be high, a concentration of 100 nM to 300 nM of each primer usually gives the best results.
3. A very effective way to get tight Ct among replicates is to reduce pipetting error, this can be achieved by: preparing amplicon specific pre-mix, using repeating pipet, and keeping pipetting volume in manufacture suggested range.
This product is distributed for laboratory research only.
Caution: Not for diagnostic use.