Guaranteed high-performance real-time PCR using abm’s EvaGreen Express 2X qPCR MasterMix. abm’s EvaGreen Express 2X qPCR MasterMix provides all ingredients necessary for extremely rapid quantitative PCR in a premixed and optimized format. The use of abm’s TaqFast DNA Polymerase in EvaGreen Express 2X qPCR MasterMix shortens the reaction time to about 1/5 of standard qPCR time. Available with the option of ROX or fluorescein as the internal passive reference dye, abm’s EvaGreen Express 2X qPCR MasterMix offers unparalleled performance in sensitivity, signal-to-noise ratio, and complete elimination of primer dimers.
• Extremely rapid activation – only 30 seconds!
• Ultra-fast qPCR thermal cycling – 10 second annealing/elongation time
• Streamlined protocol with a simple reaction set-up
• Ultra-fast quantification of a variety of gene targets
• Reduces pipetting steps to minimize the risk of contamination
• Compatible with most real-time PCR instruments.
Please refer to our EvaGreen Express qPCR MasterMix Selection Guide (found in the Documents section below) for selecting the appropriate qPCR formulation applicable to your particular instrument model.
• Gene-expression analysis
• Transcription analysis
• Gene cloning
• High throughput applications
• Virus detection and quantification
Store at -20°C. Protect EvaGreen Express qPCR MasterMix from light.
1. Aliquot reagents to avoid contamination and repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
2. A low primer concentration of 100 nM to 300 nM of each primer usually gives the best results.
3. A very effective way to get tight Ct among replicates is to reduce pipetting error, this can be achieved by: preparing amplicon specific pre-mix, using a repeating pipette and keeping pipetting volume within the manufacturer’s suggested range.
4. For optimal results, it is recommended that the primers are 18-22 nucleotides in length with a Tm of 58°C-60°C and the target size is around 100-250 bp.
This product is distributed for laboratory research only.
Caution: Not for diagnostic use.