Ultimate sensitivity in real-time PCR with abm’s TaqProbe 2X qPCR MasterMix. abm’s TaqProbe 2X qPCR MasterMix is designed for high throughput quantitative PCR using TaqMan® probe-based chemistry. Available with the option of ROX or fluorescein as the internal passive reference dye, abm’s TaqProbe 2X qPCR MasterMix offers superb performance in sensitivity and signal-to-noise ratio. The multiplex formulation supports quantitative amplification and detection of up to four targets simultaneously with consistent and reliable results.
• Enable streamlined protocol in a simple reaction set-up
• Allow accurate quantification of a variety of gene targets
• Reduce pipetting steps to minimize the risk of contamination
• Compatible with most real-time PCR instruments
• Gene-expression analysis
• Gene knockdown validation
• SNP genotyping assays
• Copy number variation
• Microarray validation
• High throughput applications
• Virus detection and quantification
Stored at -20°C and protect from light.
1. Aliquot reagents to avoid contamination and to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
2. Primer concentration should not be high, a concentration of 100 nM to 300 nM of each primer usually gives the best results.
3. A very effective way to get tight Ct among replicates is to reduce pipetting error, this can be achieved by: preparing amplicon specific pre-mix, using repeating pipet, and keeping pipetting volume in manufacture suggested range.
This product is distributed for laboratory research only.
Caution: Not for diagnostic use.